Do you agree that there is a difference between speaking your mind and giving your unwanted/unasked-for opinion to your partner/spouse?

I agree with it. I'm definitely all for women being completely honest with me, speaking their minds when there is a place and time for it but not when they either try to force their thoughts/beliefs on me or just deliberately want to be rude/bitchy.

• Yes
  • No
  • Others
    Vote C

13

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, totally!

best example: i once dated a guy who tried to control what i ate and would bully me by saying things like, "you don't need that". i wasn't even fat!

(back then, i was working out 4x/week with a trainer + taking every cardio class i could.)

i could have understood if his concerns were health-related: if that's the case, by all means, speak up. but he was just being an inconsiderate ass.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• No... I want if from my spouse... I do NOT need it from snotty strangers!

• no don't overthink