Have I changed this player?

This guy and I have been friends since the summer. We always were kinda flirty but neither of us pursued it. He's also known as a huge player to everyone so that also kind of turned me off of him. But this past weekend we hung out and went riding around, he was really nice and kept telling me how funny I was and how I was pretty. He might've just been telling me things I wanna hear but I don't know. So after hanging out for an hour or so we were just talking and we ended up making out. He's the type of guy that after you hook up with him he never talks to you again. But a week after he still talks to me everyday and wants to hang out. But the other day he also gave his friend my snapchat. Why would he do that? So you think I changed him and he actually wants to be in a relationship with me. Or just wants to mess around?

25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you haven't changed him.

What Guys Said 4

• Summer time it's much easier to pick up and meet new girls... winter is a little bit slower, it's colder, not a lot of outside activities... he could very well be using u to get through the cold winter.

• No, I doubt it seriously. Do you desire to "change him"?

• You're a human condom. He just packing you with man hammer.

• I'm sure he's smashing other girls when you not around, you catching feeling's, you just got played. He must be very good on enticing women 👌😉👌😂👌

What Girls Said 1

• You said, "He's the type of guy that after you hook up with him he never talks to you again", but in your description, you made no mention that you guys hooked up (Read: had sex), so if you guys haven't, maybe that's why he's still contacting you.

But yea, players are dangerous... they make you feel good and wanted, and when they get tired of you, they throw you away like you're a worthless piece of crap.