Write your problems down here, to me, to the public. I wanna help :) ?

Um, or you could also help me with my problem, if you want to.
I was wondering why some girls have a bunch or boyfriends, yet others have none. Is there anyway to become a bit more attractive to guys? I know there is no "secret recipe", but just wondering if there could be anything to improve my chances...
Thanks!

37

Most Helpful Girl

• It just takes patience really and confidence. I spent a lot of my time at school on my own. I didn't really have many friends and there were only 2 people I liked over the 5 years. One of them turned out gay and the other was in a relationship. Once I got to college I made more of an effort to make friends and found that 3 of the guys in the "group" liked me. It's just all about confidence and flirting. You need to be fun and up for a joke. Tease the guys. My group of friends at college were quite childish. They loved innuendos and stuff like that, and I love cheeky humor/comments. You've just got to find someone that gets your humor and then go with it. You'll find someone who is right for you, you just need to get yourself out there and stop worrying about it. My first boyfriend and first kiss was at 17 and I thought that was quite old, turns out it's more "normal" than I thought.

As for my problems, here's the questions:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2274388-my-boyfriend-doesn-t-tell-me-how-he-feels-how-can-i-deal-with-that
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2271246-why-does-he-feel-awkward-asking-to-webcam

What Guys Said 7

• There is somewhat of a recipe, The main ingedrient however, is patience.. The next ingredient, is confidence, and the last ingredient is doing what you enjoy. The reason that some havy many, is because they're confident, or don't have very high standards. The reason for others having none, is because they're shy, or have better standards for what they want. :)

Unfortunately, you can't really help me with my problems, unless you could solve world hunger and prevent wars. :3

• They don't have to be that attractive or charismatic to be honest, girls who have a bunch of dudes hanging around just give off certain vibes.
    You couldn't handle my problems. lol

• Ok cool. Maybe I'll just experiment and see what I can do. Thanks!
      Also, I would love to help you... please message me or something if you want to talk.
      :P

• No worries.
      Cheers I'll holla at you if I ever feel like unburdening meself!

• I'd love to find friends and people to get to know and date. I am a bastard however and not everyone care to dig deeper than the shallow surface.
    Also, take interest in a man and he will like you.

• yeah. there are lots of ways. send me a message to talk about it :)

• Improve what you do with your hair, dress, eyebrows (be careful with that).

• I want you to help me rob 3 banks in a week span 👌😂👌😉👌 You're the get away driver

• Do you think its your looks as being the reason?

• Good question, actually, I don't know XD. My friends and family all say i'm pretty, but I'm not sure if they're being nice or honest...

• Hmmmm well, attracting people is a diffucult task... I mean, take it from my experience. But i'm sure you'll find someone, bb.

• Im still trying but ok :-)

What Girls Said 2

• Ok here's my problem. I resent my parents and frankly my entire family, for making me giving up a ton so I can watch my disabled brother while my siblings get to live their own lives. I watch him because my parents work a ton. In return for watching him, they promised to pay for my college. My brother and sisters never had to negotiate to get free college. My parents paid for their college, no strings attached. I know a lot of people say that the college experience doesn't exist but to me it totally does. I barely leave the house because I watch him so often. It really gets lonely after a while. My parents said they're planning on hiring a caretaker but that hasn't happened. When I say I gave up a ton, I really mean it. They once made me ditch a job interview because they wanted me to watch him more and even said that my job was watching him. I don't hate my brother, he never asked for this. I just hate my family for placing such a large burden on a young adult who is still trying to figure out how to be an adult. They basically made me grow up over night so I can essentially be a parent to a child, when all I want is freedom and independence.

To answer your question: what is your intuition telling you? I'm an intuitive person so I could tell why I wasn't getting any dates. For me, I just don't put myself out there. Even when I do like someone, they never know. Right now, I'm single and very happy being single.

• I'm wondering the same thing as you. I think I'm somewhat attractive and guys always just pant after my friend I don't understand it really... but to each there own I guess