Is he shy or not into me anymore? Help?

So I have a crush on this guy and I talked to him three days ago. (We're both seniors) The conversation was short and we talked about sports and stuff. He was very shy and avoided eye contact with me for the whole time. (He NEVER looks at me when I glance at him). He's always staring at the floor or wall, even in class. Today, I was going to talk to him when we were coming out of my English class and he pretended to be on his phone but he was constantly looking over his shoulder to see if I was following or looking at him. We were even side to side at one point and he was walking at the same pace as I am. Does this mean he's not into me? Or is he nervous? I want to talk to him more. We don't have the same lunch times, so talking to him during lunch isn't an option.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Of he is shy, it will help if you take the first step, and the second and really make him have to choose in a friendly way. not "Date me or die" but rather "I want to go out somewhere. Where would you like to go?"

• Is it a good idea to try to have further contact with him tomorrow?

• If that is what you think is best, then it probably is.
      God Luck, and remember, It's not about winning or failing, it's about learning.

Most Helpful Girl

• He looks at the wall? That's cute ☺️

• That's how nervous he gets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      I was standing by the door waiting for the bell to ring and he stood near me and I looked at him and he was staring at the wall. I could see him glancing at me every now and then.

• You should. Build a best friendship. You two deserve itπŸ™ƒ

• Thank you 😊

What Guys Said 1

• shy.

• Any advice on what to do?

• He talks to every girl in that class except me, even before we had our first interaction. He may like me back. I'm not sure. You're right. I'll probably try that

• it's easy to talk to a girl if you don't have feelings for.

What Girls Said 1

• He may actually be shy. You haven't done anything to him and you only knew him for three days, so he can't really know you yet, so the idea that he isn't into you may be a possibility, but more of a friend not into you, yet, depending on how he acts. And if you want to talk to him more, try getting his number, he may be able to talk to you better as you both won't be face to face. And why don't you try asking him to go somewhere for fun: the park, the movie theater, or a place where you know that he and you both can be comfortable. Hope this helps:)

• Thanks so much. It's just that he's extremely shy and talks to other girls in class but avoids looking at me or talking.

• Well, extremely shy would ME. I should say..

• Then maybe he likes you, but doesn't know how to act on it or maybe thinks that you aren't attracted to him. Try to get his attention gradually, and make it a habit to do small chat with him when you see him. That way, as you talk to him, he'll get used to you and also start to talk to you as well as it would be normal to chat with you.
      And also, your welcome!