If you are on a "reserve" list for guys and not a "dating" list, is there anyway to get off the "reserve list" and move on to the "dating list"?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have been moved to my reserve list just for asking this question. I am sorry. :+)-

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy put you on the reserve list then why would you want to date a guy like that who doesn't have to decency to see your true potential from the beginning.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• yes, become woman of confidence and value. don't entertain guys you know are in relationships. don't accept advances from them. make it clear that it's monogamous or not going to happen. intro any prospective guy to friends and fam before getting physical. also have him intro you to his friend in neutral locations. if you fan / friends don't like him (or he won't meet them) or you don't like his friends, then you need to end it.
    this will show you have standards and separate good guys from bad ones.
    also get in shape and take care of your body.

do this and you won't be on reserve lists for long. (also, don't date any guy whom you feel has put you on a reserve list. it will show that you're not some backup they can come calling when girls they really want aren't around. either they really want you or they really need to go.) 👊👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Cross your name out of his reserve list and put your name into his dating list when he's not looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • a reserve list? never really heard of this one before

0|1
    0|0
  • That is even a thing?

0|1
    0|0
    • According to a awesome book I read!

• Wow xx

• Can I get most helpful answer?

What Girls Said 3

• a what? who keeps a list for that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, first of all, if you're put on a guy's "reserve list" then he's not worth your time. No girl should be a second choice, and no girl should be put on 'reserve" until it's convinient for the guy to develop an interest in her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who has a "dating" list in the first place?

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;