Are Friends Ok?

I just want to know I it's ok to date a friend.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I think unless it's made clear that it's just as friends, dating should be exclusively for people you are romantically interested in. If you mean can you date a friend to make them your boyfriend, then that's fine too. Just be ready for the possibility of that not working out and the consequences.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea.. if you guys share the same feelings and understand each other to the point that you ask what is wrong or why they are upset.

What Guys Said 7

• Hell yeah I only date friends. I never understood when people say " it'll ruin the friendship " dude you guys are turning it into a relationship, I am in the best relationship I ever had in my life right now and it was my best friend. Someone who I had nearly EVERYTHING in common.

• Who would be better to date?

• I dated my best friend and it was the greatest relationship I ever had

• it's okay but you're risking the friendship should it not work out

• But itsnt suppose that for a couple to work out their relationship it can be much better if they are Friends?

• I wouldn't recommend it.

• If you both like each other then give it a chance

• It can be risky

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!