Anyway this player will stop chasing me?

I work with this guy who is a charmer and a player. He pretty much hooks up with everyone I know. From when I met him 5 months ago until now, he's been chasing me. Sure he'll stop for a little to go after the new girl but then he's back after me. I remember I was feeling terrible one day and I withdrew a little, and he was angry. Angry in general he even went so far to tease me. Anyways, he's taking it to a level of weirdness. We're all out after work he will talk to our mutual friends and my 2 friends that I get along with the most, he'll act like they're best friends, but won't give me that attention when I try to talk to him. This guy is driving me insane. Maybe because I may have developed feelings for him. Either way though, we want different things. How do you get over a player when they're chasing you and emotionally confusing you? It seems like it's all about him. i just want to get over this guy. I haven't even given what he wants. Help y'all!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao. He's playing you

• I'm aware yes. I want him to stop.

• I do but he keeps going after me. The more I treat him like friend zone he's after me, doing favors for me, cleaning up for me. I feel guilt. Like go away dude, nothing's going to happen

• So tell him? "Dude, stop doing all this stuff and invading my fucking personal space. You're a fucking creep and you're never going to touch me, so back the fuck off"

Most Helpful Girl

• people want what they can't have. Simple. He is used to getting women and the fact That you ignored him made him upset. Now, he trying to do the whole mind games thing. He's making you come to him by ignoring you. I say leave it alone.. if he wants to play games, tell him to purchase a playstation.. if he's a player, you don't want him bc he's gonna play with your head. Please, please, please be smart... let it go. Don't waste your time feeding his ego.. he's living in your head rent free.. be wiser and evict him before you're paying for it with your heart later!

What Guys Said 1

• players don't chase girls. werid...

What Girls Said 1

• Interesting question, shit situation to be in.