Why can't I get a good white guy?

This question might come off kind of weird and it certainly is not meant to be rude or ignore all of the other wonderful men in this world. However, I am attracted to Caucasian men, but the funny thing is that I haven't dated a white guy since my sophmore year of high school. I have dated and built relationships with every other race since. However, the type of guy I am looking for and my interests in men have evolved and changed. There were a couple of Caucasian guys who were interested in me recently, but one of the guys had a really bad attitude and perception of life and the other one was extremely boring and I wasn't really attracted to him, so I am excluding both of those guys. I just kind of wish I could draw in a good and decent looking white guy.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have a problem meeting Caucasian men who you like? Do you have a problem with Caucasian men not being interested in you? Do you talk to them and then they lose interest?

Can you give us a few more facts about your situation?

• It is probably my fault honestly. I don't talk to many white guys. I am in and out of class at University and don't surround myself with those guys much. I can be shy at times. I have guy friends but not many white guy friends. I realize that I also can't be expecting those guys to come up to me and start talking to me as well.

• What options are available that might change this situation for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you think you have very high standards? Because that might be your problem. Otherwise, I don't see why you wouldn't attract white guys as well.

What Guys Said 7

• Its cause you go to Parkside 😝 no good white guys there should of went to UW Stevnes Point lmao jk.
    Do you tall to any guys on campus? Outside of campus? It may be because a lot of guys just wanna have fun in college too.
    Whats your personality like? How do you come off to others?

• Be spontaneous and care less about extrinsic and irrelevant issues that you aren't supposed to be thinking. Part of a date is letting everything happen instead of thinking of every single hyphotesis there is out there such as having the paranoia of thinking things such as "OMG, does he like me? Does he think that I'm an interesting guy?"

You're an attractive person and that's already 70% of the track done so far. You just need to act normally.
    By the way, where do you live? If you're anywhere next to Illinois or Texas, I got a deal for you. It isn't me, if that what you're thinking.

• You could be too locked into your "type". Oooor you could have too high standards. ooooooor you just dont talk to enough guys and wait them to talk to you.

• Approach a white guy that you think seems like a good guy and start a relationship with him

• I don't know. You're sexy tho

• This is a strange question. What race do you usually date?

• cause they're mostly republican douchebags

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!