Guy I like keeps asking for nudes?

I'm 16 and I like this kid and he's funny and I just want to hang out but he just keeps asking for nudes. When I keep saying no it seems like I'm turning him down. How can I show that I do like him without sending pics?

312

Most Helpful Guy

• Say "Ayo bitch. I ain't sendin' you no nudes. Blow me. PS, You're kinda cute."

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him that you like him, but that you are uncomfortable with him pressuring you for stuff like that.
    It's not your job. And he should never guilt you for having self respect. (Not saying its wrong to send them... just, carefully and when you want to, not feel like you have to)
    ...
    And id say, sending anything to high-school boys is a bad call. They will. show all their friends.

What Guys Said 11

• Don't do it!! You are under age, and some kids have been prosecuted for 'distributing underage porn' by sending nudes to people they think are friends!!
    Keep your clothes on!! Any guy that really cares about you wouldn't want you to do that, and then email it, sending it out into the 'Cloud' so anyone can find it, someday when you want to be a Senator, or President!!

• Listen fam, this kid is asking for nudes and you aren't even together, you know? Now, think about that you aren't the only girl in existence and think about that you most likely aren't the only girl he's done this to. There is also the chance he'll show is friends your naked body, I've seen all my women friends naked at this point because they don't know who to trust and I always seem to stumble upon them. Just don't be with him, he's not worth it.

• You should be glad that he didn't send you a picture of his cock without your consent.
    I do that all the without giving a single fuck.

• Lmao I dunno if I found this so funny cause it was just funny, or because I do the same shit

• Can't tell if you're a genius or an asshole, but I like it.

• Hahahahahaha, thanks, I guess.

• He's an immature ass and not worth your time or effort.

• there are other ways. but don't send nudes if you don't want to

• you can tell him to fuck off

• Tell him to the cut the shit. No nudes. He will deal with it.

• do something fun for him, which will excite him...

• What's the most you'll show in a pic? Be honest

• Don\t do it or you will be guilty of producing and distributing child pornography.

• send him nude you ugly shy bitch.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop talking to him if that's all he wants

• avoid these kind of guys he is after you only for sexual things