What would you think if another girls boyfriend was flirting with you over Snapchat?

Basically this guy who has a girlfriend of a year was snap chatting my friend asking her to hangout. She asked him if his girlfriend wouldn't mind to which he replied "She doesn't have to know everything." I'm not sure if he was just goofing around but that seems super inappropriate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have any respect for him, I would pity the girlfriend, but otherwise stay out of it (obviously stopping talking to the guy) because it was just flirting, he didn't try to kiss me or something, which is something I would definitely tell the girlfriend about.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If he said that to me, it'd ring alarm bells. I'd definitely screenshot it anyway in case it turned out he was okay with cheating on her so I could provide her with proof. I'm not sure if I'd tell her straight away or if I'd wait to see if he did anything more obvious but I'd definitely have a diminished opinion of him after that.

• I block them if they don't listen after I tell them I don't approve of their action or something