Why do women hate me?

I've pursued women for a good portion of my life. I have done every single way of going about it that you can possibly do. I have been rejected more times than I care to admit. Recently I have stopped because all I ever get is negative responses. Why can't women give guys a chance? I'm not rude, mean, nasty or childish towards anyone. I try to clean myself up as best that I can and be presentable. When am I going to have a girlfriend? Pretty soon I'm going to be a bitter old man.

I've felt this way after being rejected for fourteen years

97

Most Helpful Girl

• Just from this post I can tell that you aren't confident in yourself, which is huge! You should try and engage yourself in your life outside of dating. Focus on being happy and confident as a single man. Dig in to your hobbies and interests, and don't place so much self worth on whether or not you are dating somebody. Women can really sense if you are confident in yourself, and it's honestly really unattractive if you aren't. They might not be "giving you a chance" because they can tell that you feel your self worth is tied to their approval or rejection of you, which is too much pressure and honestly a huge turn off. It's also not enough to just not be rude, mean, or nasty. It's kind of understood that a decent person wouldn't be those things. People like other people who have a lot of interests and know how to be independent. If you focus on being the best you you can be and the things you like to do, you'll eventually find somebody who wants to do those things with you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need a girl to feel better about yourself? Girls tend not to be attracted to defeatists, by the way.

What Girls Said 8

• You just haven't found the right girl then that you have things in common with and click with easily. Girls don't hate you there is just something that isn't quite matching up. Maybe you're going for the wrong kind of girls. Maybe you're giving off the wrong vibes. Maybe you're not confident enough because you're expecting rejection. Maybe it's all of those things put together. You just need to be flirty and put yourself out there. Be confident in yourself and the right person will come along when you least expect it.

Also, Jay Garrick woo. The Flash is one of my favourite TV shows haha.

• I don't hate you fam 🙃

• I love men, hating men would be hating God cause He created man... and is a man. You just have to keep trying your best okay. Their will be a woman who is just right for you.. don't give up.

• All in good time. Be patient! The right lady will come to you, and if they reject you then it simply wasn't meant to be.

• good women go for bad guys
    then after bad guys broke their hearts they go for good guys

• You've tried advice from people who have websites on how to get women? A lot resources out there.

• Woman wanted to be wanted for them and not just cause you want someone, anyone... when your desperate and just don't want to be alone it sends off a vibe, not a good one. maybe take a break and regroup. And wait until you find someone worth the effort, someone who is the full package.

• Do you look anything like the guy on your profile picture?

• I suppose I look a little like Teddy Sears

• He's quite handsome, so I suppose it's not your looks. Do you know how to charm women and build up sexual tension?

What Guys Said 6

• How is your situation? Do you have a stable job? Live alone etc? Actually pursuing women or relationships is often not the best you can do.

• I've held the same job for 4 years. I have a roommate but I'm not a louse and I'm working on getting a license.

• You're doing a wonderful job, with your work then. :)

I'm guessing that the women you approach detects a lack of confidence of some sort. What most women wants, is stability, and a life that's sorted out. So it may have to do with you not living alone.. Just a guess. :)

• Maybe because you're not even Jay Garrick... and you are a killer, and tried to steal all of Barry's powers.

• From personal experience, I would tell you to take a good hard look at your standards. If you're going for girls that are really attractive, then you're gonna have to hustle, hustle, and hustle if you don't have more desired attributes (great looks, money, status). I'm not gonna discourage you from going for attractive girls, but if the issue really is just getting a girlfriend, I guarantee you there are girls out there that would mess with you (as long as you're not butt-fucking ugly/mentally handicapped/diseased). But ask yourself, would you really give any girl a chance?

• It's a number game. Maybe you're just going after the same types

• You're not rude, mean, nasty and childish. That's part of the problem.

• I feel you bro. Honestly though it might be for the best. Based on the experiences I've had I've concluded women aren't worth it. I've been on dates with girls and gotten close, and then have them disappear out of nowhere and next week their fucking some dude already and I was with her for a month and we never fucked. I'm a virgin by the way. Girls ain't worth it man. Just accept it, as hard as it may be. I keep having these urges for girls but do the best I can to resist it because in the end what is it really for? To reproduce? Think about all you have to deal with once you're in a relationship. Is the sex and chunk of time your SO will be sweet with you worth all the negatives? To me it surely doesn't seem to be the case. Make your choice, and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

• To be entirely honest though, I'd love for a guy to articulate some kind of myTake as to why a relationship is worth it from a guy's perspective. Maybe I've never met a girl who seems like "relationship material" or whatever, but no matter how hard I think about it I can't think of how it can be worth it. Think of all the time and money and heartbreak you go through. And for what? Some sex, someone to share your problems with? I have friends to share my problems with, and if you're doing all that for sex, that's just silly.