Should I date her?

First off, this would be my first girlfriend and I am in high school. I've only known this girl for a few days, and she is pretty much running the show. She has been texting me almost the entire day and at first it was cool but now I feel I really need some space. Is this bad considering that we aren't even dating yet? She has already brought up the possibility of dating and I'm growing more and more unsure and nervous. This makes me feel very unready. She's super nice and funny but I'm not feeling very much chemistry, to be fair it's only been a couple days. However I feel that she is moving way too fast for me. Tell her to chill out? Tell her I ain't ready? Date her? Help? (Also sadies is soon...)

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest. If she's super persistent about wanting to date you, just tell her how you feel. If you're not ready, or have mixed feelings going into it, it most likely won't be a good relationship anyway. Just make it clear that you just want to be friends, and let things progress naturally. Never try to force something in terms of relationships; it almost never ends well for anyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• damn it's such a hard situation you kind of wanna hint her exactly what you're saying here but she might take it the bad way and think you're not interested.

You should tell her I think but look for a good gap to do that. If she's worth it she gets it

What Girls Said 1

• No, not if you feel smothered or if she makes you feel nervous or uneasy.

What Guys Said 1

• If you like her go for it. She seems to really like you so that's good. Don't wait too long or else she will lose interest. If I was you I would date her and then get close and get to know her more on the first few dates