She disappeared for a month?

I went on a date with a girl. She gave me all the signs she was interested, had everything in common. 2 days later she says she only got a friend vibe and good bye
I ask her for a 2nd date anyway about 3 weeks ago and she just replied.
"I would like to go on that 2nd date if you still want me. I've been thinking a lot about you and regret not giving you a chance just because I didn't feel a spark. Relationships don't have a spark right away"
I've been played before and I know she has no job. Don't know what to do.

21

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, next. I feel like She didn't didn't or couldn't find anyone else good enough during that month she disappeared.. Now she regrets it's cause you're the only guy who who was interested and giving her attention. I feel like you're a second opinion to her. Throw your dueces up and that trick bye.

• I agree with @BrittBratt2416 to be honest. Feels like you're just second option and she's not really that interested. Up to you if you want to give it a go again. Maybe nerves or something got in the way last time and that's why there wasn't a spark.

• Hi t, it's il. I saw your message on pof and if you still want me, I would like to go on a second date with you. I've been thinking about you a lot and felt like I made a mistake by shutting you down right away just because I didn't feel a spark on the first date. But after thinking about it , relationships don't always have a spark right away and are friends first, so I felt like I should have kept seeing you cause I did like you. That's her exact reply.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know man, maybe go on the date and see what's up, who knows, maybe you'll hit it off