She never writes first. Why?

I met this girl during my holidays. We live 800 km away from each other, and i'm gonna see her in a few weeks. Thing is that i always have to write first, even i waited for 3 days and she never writes! Once i write the conversation is ok, even she ask me how i am. But why she never writes first?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• With the guy I like I used TO NEVER text first. for, 8 months or so until I started doing it. I just don't like bothering people.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the feedback. But I'll dig a little deeper. Is it about bothering people or is about not being rejected?

• Also not wanting to seem desperate

• Many women like to be chased

Most Helpful Guy

• Her ego tells her she deserves to be pursued.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE