I'm taking a girl to longhorn steak house we are 19 and can't drink will 60$ be enough?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea but if you're buying steak, you may need more. When I go, i usually get the burger and fries. Its DELICIOUS

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be unless she goes crazy with appetizers and desserts.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• It might be enough if you order cheap food. Steaks at most restaurants cost between $20 - $40 per person - plus you have to factor in tax and tip and coke.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Should be...

0|0
    0|0
  • That should be fine. Unless one of you decides to really pig-out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... when I used to go there we never spent more then 40... usually less. There are usually coupons or deals look into that too. No reason to spend more then you have to. Be smart with your money.

0|0
    0|0
    • last time we were there it was like 33 with a tip. We don't eat meat anymore so it's been awhile-lol.

What Guys Said 15

• That's playing it REALLY close! Let me explain why.

You have to think about the following costs:

two entrees
    two drinks (not alcohol like u said, i'm talking about iced tea, soda, lemonade, etc.)
    possibly an appetizer
    possibly a dessert
    tip

-----

So let's say u two don't get an appetizer or dessert. So then you are budgeting for 2 entrees, 2 drinks, and tip.

Let "Q" be the cost of the bill (entrees, drinks).

If you tip 15% (which is about the average), the tip would be 0.15 * Q, as in 15% of the bill itself.

If u have $60 as your budget, your equation would be; the bill, plus tip of the bill, equals your budget :

Q + (0.15 *Q) = 60
    1.15 * Q = 60
    Q = 60 / 1.15
    Q = 52.17

So $52.17, would be the absolute maximum your bill can be to stay on a $60 budget with a 15% tip.

So let's say 2 bottomless drinks are $3.50 each, your budget has $45.17 for two entrees. Divided by 2 that would be about $22.58 per entree.

Scope out the menu online at Longhorn Steakhouse in your area (so u can see the pricing), and see if $22.50 is feasible enough for an entree.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes a clean 100 is always on the safe side. 60 is good. 80 you're comfortable and you may now feast like prince and princesses

Enjoy

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the restaurant. A good quality typical steak dinner will run you about $30 per person. A good high quality steak dinner will run you about $100 per person. It's probably a good idea to bring some extra money just in case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should just be enough including money for a tip

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But buy a gift card at Kroger and get the Fuel points.

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be

0|0
    0|0
  • Take more if you can but don't spend it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than enough. It's gonna be around 30 to 40 most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you both eat like hippos, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never go out without at least $100. What if shit happens yo?

0|0
    1|1
  • If you're struggling with money, maybe don't date

0|0
    1|1
  • Probably yes. But even if she offers to pay half, don't let her pay.

0|0
    1|2
    • She can pay if she wants to you misogynist.

• @Atlas67890- he's asking her out, has nothing to do with being misogynistic.

• I treat women as equals, if she offers to pay I will let her pay, she's not a child or a delicate flower.

"Don't let her pay." PFFF!