Dating a close friend who says they're interested?

lol, alright everyone first post like this ever don't judge. This here is a personal question for meh. I'm a guy, I have a close knit group of friends like a lot of people do, I've known everyone for at least 5 years so we're pretty close. Well me and this particular friend have lately been hanging out a lot, and I've noticed we're a lot more alike than I thought. We like the same things, think the same way etc. and she recently told me she was interested. It wasn't awkward or anything and she was really cool about it, and while I have that initial thought that I'm sure everyone has about dating friends-"will this ruin our friendship completely?" There's a couple more factors. First off I'm 18 and she's 22, that's not a HUGE gap but it's still there. Also, I have never dated anyone, let alone even kissed (I know I'm 18 still haven't had a girlfriend I'm a weirdo, spare me, it was my choice) so that's just adding to the anxiety. And one more, while we are all very close friends, my two sisters get pretty annoyed by her very often and gossip about her all the time, she's not their favorite person. And HER sister is awesome and cool and also a super close friend but would she think it's weird? that's all, I'm just looking for some feedback, if you guys have had anything similar to this happen with you and your advice, thank you all!

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what your sisters think? They are probably jealous of her or something. As for the age, I wouldn't care if I were you. It's only 4 years and you are legal. I see no issue.
    I also doubt she will consider it a big deal about the fact that you hang out with her sister.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If you think it's right and you like her then go out with her

• I think it is risky