Are guys ok with dating a virgin?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure... that shouldn't be a deal breaker. Being a virgin is a good thing. Just says you've been waiting for the right one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes good guys and creeps a like would date virgins

• What she said.

• I mean on one hand I respect the virtuous, as it's honorable. All my life I have not been, but am now a born again Christian. As painful as it is I abstain from sex now unless married, which I am not and don't advocate sex outside of marriage based on my religious beliefs. I don't judge those who do. That said, it's not a deal breaker, but I think it would be a real drag to be with someone who doesn't really know what their doing. I don't care how many videos someone watches, and book they read on how to do this or that, nothing fills the gap for experience. I'd just hope she learned fast. Of course I'd be patient, but I think it would be a real downer. Fortunately it's highly unlikely I'd be in that situation due to my age.

• Oh well I guess it makes sense.

What Guys Said 9

• Are guys ok with it?
    -(Nobody can speak in behalf of others. Every guy is entitled to their own opinion. And each guy could have a different preference and idea)
    What is my personal ideology regarding the topic?
    -(I don't judge people based on their virginity. Virgin-None virgin. Doesn't matter to me. However, regarding the question, i started my first and only date with a virgin)

• I'm not sure but I think most guys don't care really. it doesn't matter to them if they really like you or not

• Yep it's fine

• sure they are

• Yes it's completely fine with me dating a virgin girl

• Yeah well I am the same

• you should be a virgin at our age ๐Ÿ˜… its good yes

• Why do girls think being a virgin is bad. You do realize once you lose that status you are worth less right. Girls sell their virginity on ebay and make a ton of money from it too.

• Hell yeah I like dat tight pรบs pรบs on my BigShlongDong ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘…

What Girls Said 0