Are guys ok with dating a virgin?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure but I think most guys don't care really. it doesn't matter to them if they really like you or not

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes good guys and creeps a like would date virgins

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What she said.

• I mean on one hand I respect the virtuous, as it's honorable. All my life I have not been, but am now a born again Christian. As painful as it is I abstain from sex now unless married, which I am not and don't advocate sex outside of marriage based on my religious beliefs. I don't judge those who do. That said, it's not a deal breaker, but I think it would be a real drag to be with someone who doesn't really know what their doing. I don't care how many videos someone watches, and book they read on how to do this or that, nothing fills the gap for experience. I'd just hope she learned fast. Of course I'd be patient, but I think it would be a real downer. Fortunately it's highly unlikely I'd be in that situation due to my age.

• Oh well I guess it makes sense.