How do I turn on my boyfriend (16) without being too obvious?

We saw a play at our school today and my boyfriend and one of our guy friends were joking about how the people in the play were getting freaky. They kept bringing it up. At one point my boyfriend said, "Why don't we do that?" And I was surprised he said that but I did even have an answer. I want to be sexual with him but I just don't know how.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• kiss him and put your hand on his leg...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're in public and trying to turn him on, put your hand on his leg and slowly move it up a little. Squeeze his knee. *Accidentally* brush your body against his when hugging or pointing at something, maybe he's holding something in his lap and you move close to take a look at it.

When you're alone at his/your house, get close, start kissing and making out. Really passionately. Move closer so you're bodies are touching. Move your hips towards his. Run your hands along his thighs. Then, put your hands under his tshirt and run them up his back or around his hips. Move his hands to where you want them if he's shy. Ask if he wants to take his tshirt off. Kiss his neck. Etc. Etc. He should get the hint.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I have a lot of ideas (most of them come from a book)
    If you wanna know, just message me.
    Ding!

• I can't message you cause you don't follow me. Can you tell me on here?

• Uh.. this is soo awkward.
      Usually teasing always gets them up on their toes.
      You just want to turn him on right?
      Just tease him while making out. Im sorry i can't tell you in detail, its very embarrassing since everyone can read this. But i think you get the idea of it.

• Yeah okay

• just go slow and ask him questions on what he wants to do. and even experiment with some things! hopefully that helps!

• Guys like obvious just go for it. Start with making out, reach for his dick and he will get the hint.