Where can I find a Wingman?

I'm new to the whole dating scene and I have been making a lot of mistakes lately. I've heard that one of the best ways to get good at something is to find a mentor so that's what I set out to do. The kind of give a brief description of someone my dating woes I have two online dating profiles have gotten me absolutely nowhere. I live in a town that have a guy to girl ratio of 6 to 1 and I'm struggling to meet women.

6 girls to every 1 guy

This is pretty much a last-ditch effort to get help without having to pay tens of thousands of dollars on date coaching. I'm looking for someone who is willing to contact me by text or phone call to help me with my dating game and motivation. I know this is a bit of an odd request but I think it's something that can really help me out as long as person really knows what they're doing and is willing to work with me.

Or Wing women

Most Helpful Guy

• screw it and get a wingwoman. girls like guys who are surrounded by women

What Girls Said 1

• Are you searching for a coach that you will pay? Why don't you ask help from a male friend or something? You don't need to spend a fortune on some "dating" coach trainer.

What Guys Said 2

• are you serious? ? 6 girls to one guy? ? why not try to be friends with a girls and they can become your wing girl.

• 6 guys to every girl? Sounds like my job.