Was this for her or me?

so my ex and i have a baby together. he was down for a week and we hooked up the entire time. when he left he was all mooshy and saying stuff like i miss you etc. then he started to stop and get weird and i pulled away and told him that i can't anymore. tonight he sent a video to our daughter saying goodnight but he was half naked laying in his bed all groomed and i thought it was too sexy for a goodnight video. note he has never done this before, he facetimes her every night. so was it really just a simple gn to his daughter or was he trying to get my attention? i just thought it weird.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• he is missing you for fun

Most Helpful Girl

• He obviously knew you were going to see it and perhaps he deliberately tried to look sexy, perhaps he didn't. I think just from reading this there is definitely still something there for both of you. Whether you want to admit it or not. I'd love to know more about the situation.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Obviously he knew you would see it so yes, it was meant for you also.

• yup he was trying to get your attention