If you feel sexual attraction towards someone, do you think the other person will feel the same way?

I randomly met this guy and as soon as we started talking I instantly started feeling a lot of sexual attraction for him. We didn't get a chance to talk much but I'm wondering if he at all felt the same way I was feeling for him?

712

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, just because I feel it doesn't mean she does the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can sometimes happen but it's a rare thing.

I don't know about sexually, but sometimes people just instantly click/connect personality wise. If you feel a personality "click" then I'd say it's almost definite that they feel it too. Can still end up being just a friendship though.

What Guys Said 11

• If it was that easy, no one would ever be rejected when asking for a date.

• You can't just know about it out of nothing. You have to continue talking to him and find out.

• not always... some times the person you like has no idea of the pain you ud go through... on top of it they ignorantly ud do things that ud hurt u..

• Just because i have sexual attraction for a girl doesn't mean she will feel the same way. And it's lust more than anything obviously.

• naah not really

• not at all

• It depends on the other person.

• Could be, but only further interaction will decide how he feels.

• sometimes yes

• i don't think so

• do you love him? without emotional attachment or emotional connection how can a women feel sexual attraction towards guys? women say they don't feel it until fall in love with someone.

• No not in love, I had just met him... I just felt a lot of sexual tension as soon as we started talking. This had nevr happened to me...

• I don't understand what your point is. We fall for a guy based on their personality but that doesn't always mean we are physically attracted to them. It can still turn us off. We might think "oh he has a great personality but he isn't really my type" and some people can look past it and some can't. I've looked past it before when I was desperate enough lol. Then I gained some confidence and realized I could do better. The guy turned out to be a dick as well.

I've told you countless amounts of times now. I can be attracted to a guy based on looks, but I will only want something out of it if I actually have some sort of connection/click with the guy. He needs to make me laugh and we need to have things in common. Just generally get along. I can't just fall in love with someone based on their appearance? That would be so shallow.

• @SarahD094 Now I understand your point. Actually I am not talking about long term relationship or fall for guys. I'm talking about subconscious desire :)
      Personality also important for us but when it comes to marriage or something else and it's a conscious decision. But subconscious desire is what we can't control it.

What Girls Said 6

• It happens and if both parties are too shy to come on to the other one a lot of times it is never experienced. Some of the best sex of my life has been with people I just met and didn't even ask their name till after the sex was over.

• I don't think that Theo James or Zayn Malik feel sexual attraction towards me :(

• Nope.
    I repel all the men I've ever met.

• sometimes

• Why would you think someone feels something because you felt it?

• no I don't think so