So does this mean he wants sex?

I never kissed him on the first date. is he playing me then saying he likes me a lot and stuff? So does this mean he wants sex??

911

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, he just wants sex right now or he will drop you like a dirty sock. He's trying to manipulate you with all the 'I'm not that type of guy' stuff.. that type of guy ALWAYS says that!

Most Helpful Girl

• ITS TOO SOON, this guy is in a hurry and he is trying to play you bad... be careful of guys that say this, he was trying to pull out that I AM BEING HONEST CARD but don't let it get to you, if he WANTS YOU FOR REAL he will wait for you and he will fight for you... don't fall into his trap <3
    I am actually proud of you that you didn't kiss him on the first date.
    Good girl

• how should I reply back to him? cause my dumbass didn't proof read it and I told him willing to make an effort. I'm dumb. Haha help me refix this lol I just didn't know what he meant.

• omg girl!!! you have no idea that saved me a lot of heartbreak now!! Haha like the date we went on was fine and dandy and stuff but he wanted to kiss on the girly date and I raised not to do that on the first. the past 2 almost 3 times he was suppose to come over and such and always bailed and made up some sappy excuse. the thing is... everyone at his work knows I like him.

this is how I get treated for my very first date in my life and I feel like shit half of the time they are missing out.

• You'd make a wonderful mom someday! :)

What Guys Said 10

• typical fuck boiiiii, he doesn't even have fluidity lol... so bad
    Drop him he sounds like a useless unskilled fuckboy, find someone in your area actually wanting a relo

• LMAOOOO
    Home boy is faker than Kim K. The kiss and the heart is a dead give away.

• I'm going to take other people's answers to assume that too, that is frustrating when you thought you two can have a nice relationship together. We all want someone we can get along with, enjoy being with, spend time with and build up. Build the trust, communication and understanding with the person. We all want someone who we can be proud of. Someone who is your type and someone who you want to be with in the end 😌

• Deep feelings are important for guys who care to date only special girls. Without that connection , everything feels incomplete.

• not looking for love, dear
    he's already spelling out your duties to serve his penis

• Fuckboy alert

• Bootycall πŸ˜‚

• yes, it means he wants you, primarily for sex.

• yes he wants sex

• If he lost interest in you this easily, dump him. According to his words, he bases his love for you on that so called "physical connection", as in, sex.

• Thanks for liking, hope you find our true love

• *your rofl

What Girls Said 8

• O bullshit.. he just wants sex. Men will use that crap line that they need a physical connection to love/get closer to you just to get in your pants. There are other ways to connect with someone than just sex, the fact he said he lost interest that fast from not getting a kiss clearly shows he's not that interested to begin with. Once he gets what he wants from you I guarantee you won't hear from him again.. well at least he outed his intentions before you went any further with him. Drop him now, don't waste your time any longer on him.

• Oh he's gone in my book. I can't believe there's assholes like this that play this nasty game to get one this. why mess a girls feelings like this? it's not right...

• Yeah he probably will.. pretend he's not there either.

• Oh that's my intention. He deserves it.

• He's probably into you, but wants to have sex, it's important to him, if you're not ready for that with him, don't Rush yourself just be honest with him. he's not being super pushy, but he is trying to convince you.

• what the? he's trying to get you into bed.. but your message kind of lead him to answer the way he did.

• From personal experience, yes, I'd say that sex is what he is aiming for here, at least he was honest about that and isn't playing games about it!

• I think he just wants the sexual pleasure from you. He may just be lying for a "1 woman type of guy" as like a loyalty type of reason. Maybe it meant that if he lost interest in you, then he'll find someone else to mess with.

• he just wants to get into your pants

• probably, and he won't stick around after he gets it and his trust for you will lessen as will his respect for you even if he denies it

• He wanted sex... probably thats all his damn head..