Does casual sex make a woman a slut?

• yes
  • no

1322

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. I mean there're two ways of answering this. One is to say that slut means 'a bad women who is too promiscuous' and typically the answer there would be 'slut is just a made up bad word'.

The other is to say 'slut means a promiscuous woman' without moral judgement. In that case, promiscuous varies by culture and group, but pretty much yes, casual sex is a slut, period.

I might go as far as to say a 'slut' is someone who sleeps with men based on their characteristics, regardless of the nature of the relationship between them. Because of that approach, there are whole classes of men she'd sleep with, where 'non sluts' will really only be sexually open to men they are with -or cheating with- but not random men, no matter how appealing.

I personally would be willing to date a 'slut', but recognize that there may be some sense in thinking she's more likely to cheat, because she's sexually interested in a 'category' of men, not just me and anyone else she 'feels close to and is attracted to'

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if you are not breaking any RULES or HEARTS then i don't think this would make a woman a slut.. BUT BUUT !! It would make her very CHEAP and a woman without self-respect...

because according to me , a woman that has casual sex, is a woman that does NOT respect her body... It's my opinion :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE