Does casual sex make a woman a slut?

• yes
  • no

1322

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. I mean there're two ways of answering this. One is to say that slut means 'a bad women who is too promiscuous' and typically the answer there would be 'slut is just a made up bad word'.

The other is to say 'slut means a promiscuous woman' without moral judgement. In that case, promiscuous varies by culture and group, but pretty much yes, casual sex is a slut, period.

I might go as far as to say a 'slut' is someone who sleeps with men based on their characteristics, regardless of the nature of the relationship between them. Because of that approach, there are whole classes of men she'd sleep with, where 'non sluts' will really only be sexually open to men they are with -or cheating with- but not random men, no matter how appealing.

I personally would be willing to date a 'slut', but recognize that there may be some sense in thinking she's more likely to cheat, because she's sexually interested in a 'category' of men, not just me and anyone else she 'feels close to and is attracted to'

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if you are not breaking any RULES or HEARTS then i don't think this would make a woman a slut.. BUT BUUT !! It would make her very CHEAP and a woman without self-respect...

because according to me , a woman that has casual sex, is a woman that does NOT respect her body... It's my opinion :)

What Guys Said 21

• As far as I'm concerned, yes.

• Of course

• There's no such thing as a slut.

• No way !
    You see I see the world differently..
    I would even marry a rape victim if I love her.
    Whatever happens "down there" doesn't change the person who you are. 🙂
    Even animals have sex does that make you an animal?
    Obviously no 😂
    So you are good the way you are, but don't lose your dignity over sex. that's important!
    Happy sex life !

• "I would even marry a rape victim"... Like that even should be an issue. I just can't believe how shallow and unthoughtful some people are.. 😝

• ur talking about me? 😑

• Casual sex makes a woman risky and coincidently it makes a man risky too. So if casual sex make a woman a slut common sense says it makes a man a male slut too if they're having it with multiples.

• Of course not and everyone saying otherwise is either stupid or from a different universe.

• then what makes her a slut. Please look up that word

• Has your mother had casual sex?

• I dont like talking about my family.

• it depends how casual.. like she is walking across the deep pile carpet of a fancy department store and suddenly backs her conveniently naked ass up against a security guard who ejaculates within 1 minute while she spots some fetching earrings on an opposite counter. .. ?

• Nope.

• only being unfaithful when you're in a relationship makes someone a slut

• No it makes her a princess.

• Absolutely not in my opinion. If guys can be cool after casual sex then why not girls?
    Having said that, cheating is definitely wrong and that too goes both ways.

• If she overdoes it

• nope

• nope. I don't think so. why are you coming up with this question?

• A lot of it does.

• Does that makes a men a gigolo.. So why should it make her a slut

• If that's a yes, a man has the same thing.

• Yes casual sex makes a woman a slut. For me personally it also makes her undateable.

• Yes a slut. Also maybe a hoe.

• no it makes her a whore. :P jk. :D

• No, it makes her a regular modern liberated female. Apparently.

What Girls Said 12

• Absolutely not. Women and men should be doing exactly what they feel comfortable with. If they want to have sex, have sex. If they don't, they shouldn't. As long as the person is okay with having casual sex it's no one else's buisness or place to judge. This is coming from a woman who doesn't have casual sex.

• Have you ever had casual sex?

• Yep. Just not often. I personally prefer being with a long term partner.

• From what I've heard just being nice to a boy and inviting him to a party so he doesn't feel left out makes you a slut.

• What's wrong with being a slut if it means getting lots of orgasms and having fun?

• no it doesn't

• No. Does it make a guy one too?

• No lol it doesn't

• From a certain age it does... say.. 36-45

• Yes it does.
    Women need to have high standards in my opinion.

• Nope. Enjoying your sexuality, getting out there and having fun 9as long as your safe) isn't a bad thing and if someone thinks it is they just aren't the person for you so stay clear.

• Hell no. And any guy that calls me a slut again, ill suck dick right in front of them

• yes
    yes
    yes

• Does casual sex make a man a slut?

• iv been called worse lol

• No ways ! 😁
      Even animals have sex, does that make us animals?
      Obviously no , we are civilised beings 🙂
      Sex doesn't change the person you are 🙂

• Of course wtf?