In this day and age, where do you meet someone other than online?

I'm over online dating, I feel like people just have too many options just by a single click. And there is other reasons as well.. where do people meet a potentional partner these days? When online dating is used so much. Of course there's bars as well but majority are just looking for one thing.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• My path to wife after arriving in new city:

Bars->Friends
    Friends->More Friends
    More Friends->Even More Friends
    Even More Friends->Now Wife

I picked up some women in bars and clubs as well, but none of them were long-term material. It was the friends I made in those places who gave me a social path to meeting lots of decent girlfriend candidates.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so, I have been online dating for many years, and yes i met ONE DOUCHE-BAG after another, and trust me i did not use online dating webs to look for a boyfriend but JUST because i was in university and i was alone and bored, and i met very very hot guys in there, but i can guarantee 90% of them where players.

One day i was talking to this guy who was so weird at the beginning, but we became friends, i was like YAYYY FINALLY AFTER 4 YEARS OF ONLINE DATING somebody wants to be my friend, so we became friends we went out a few times.. and guess what...
    today we are in a relationship ever since, 3 years have past and we are happy, and get happier each day.

My point is, ONLINE DATING is like a Russian roulette, and i did it because i found it difficult to meet people outside, and i was convinced that you can't meet serious people in a CLUB either, so douchebags are everywhere, behind the screen or in a library... its the same...

Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• Join bowling leagues , Groups for Singles, Waiting rooms, laundromats.

What Girls Said 2

• Through friends or through work

• hobby classes.