GUYS, do you prefer shy or more outgoing girls?

• Shy
    Vote A
  • Outgoing
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• See.. shy is cute/adorable, but if it drags her down, and stops her from trying things, I'd prefer the outgoing girl instead.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I suppose shy girls just because I'm not very outgoing and I get nervous easily so a shy girl wouldn't want to go out all the time and meet all these new people forcing me to go along haha. But I truly don't care if a girl is outgoing or shy. As long as she's a good person and sweet :)

0|0
    0|0
  • OK not fair that 'shy girl' in the pic is gorgeous. lol I find shy girls super cute but my lifestyle pretty much requires that I have an outgoing girl. one who can come with me on business trips social events modeling shoots etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both fabulous. I'm introverted, so with outgoing women I sometimes feel a bit out of my league. Yeah, I know, there are no leagues.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer outgoing.
    But my girlfriend is shy and i'm okay with it. I love her the way she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy girls are often repressing too much. Outgoing girls are often so aggressive they just push people away. I prefer girls who are intelligent and responsive. Maybe something in-between is what I look for, someone not so withdrawn they can't relate to you, and not so outgoing that they are constantly playing control games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are respectful, and trustworthy, and those to qualities will take care of the everything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love a girl who's shy at first but when she talks about things she's passionate about and she lights up, it's like watching what the gods created in 7 days in the equivalent of a couple of minutes. it's breath taking..

0|0
    0|0
  • Outgoing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the ones that are not bitchy, self entitled, obnoxious and definitely NOT a feminists.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like both coz each one has their own personality traits and each one will act and talk differently when asked a question

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone in-between is the best, more room for flexibility

0|0
    0|0
  • Outgoing women are more fun in about every way

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy is the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer outgoing girls. I myself am more reserved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always outgoing, in the past I have found that shy girls tend not to have much of an opinion as outgoing girls do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with a bit of initiative less work for me in the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • shy...

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know they all reject me

0|0
    0|0
  • Two potentially bad thing... Shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy but can be outgoing but prefer shy over anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, for me is not a criteria

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually like coked out whores. Very outgoing.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;