GUYS, do you prefer shy or more outgoing girls?

• Shy
  • Outgoing
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

24

Most Helpful Guy

• See.. shy is cute/adorable, but if it drags her down, and stops her from trying things, I'd prefer the outgoing girl instead.

What Guys Said 23

• I suppose shy girls just because I'm not very outgoing and I get nervous easily so a shy girl wouldn't want to go out all the time and meet all these new people forcing me to go along haha. But I truly don't care if a girl is outgoing or shy. As long as she's a good person and sweet :)

• OK not fair that 'shy girl' in the pic is gorgeous. lol I find shy girls super cute but my lifestyle pretty much requires that I have an outgoing girl. one who can come with me on business trips social events modeling shoots etc.

• They are both fabulous. I'm introverted, so with outgoing women I sometimes feel a bit out of my league. Yeah, I know, there are no leagues.

• I prefer outgoing.
    But my girlfriend is shy and i'm okay with it. I love her the way she is.

• Shy girls are often repressing too much. Outgoing girls are often so aggressive they just push people away. I prefer girls who are intelligent and responsive. Maybe something in-between is what I look for, someone not so withdrawn they can't relate to you, and not so outgoing that they are constantly playing control games.

• I like girls who are respectful, and trustworthy, and those to qualities will take care of the everything else.

• I love a girl who's shy at first but when she talks about things she's passionate about and she lights up, it's like watching what the gods created in 7 days in the equivalent of a couple of minutes. it's breath taking..

• Outgoing.

• I prefer the ones that are not bitchy, self entitled, obnoxious and definitely NOT a feminists.

• I like both coz each one has their own personality traits and each one will act and talk differently when asked a question

• Someone in-between is the best, more room for flexibility

• Outgoing women are more fun in about every way

• Shy is the best!

• I prefer outgoing girls. I myself am more reserved.

• Always outgoing, in the past I have found that shy girls tend not to have much of an opinion as outgoing girls do.

• Shy.

• I like girls with a bit of initiative less work for me in the relationship

• shy...

• don't know they all reject me

• Two potentially bad thing... Shy.

• Shy but can be outgoing but prefer shy over anything.

• Both, for me is not a criteria

• I usually like coked out whores. Very outgoing.