Girls, I am a middle-eastern married man and I like western girls. Can I still date one?

I live in the UK with my wife and kids, I love my family, but I have a problem.
Since I was a teenager I always wanted to get married to a western girl, but my parents won't accept it, and threatened they will stop talking to me and won't want to see my kids if they are from a mother whose country not the same as ours, specially western and even exclude me from any inheritance and money they have, so I had to marry a woman from our country before it is too late to have kids.
After being married for few years now with kids, I still have the thing towards western girls and unfortunately my wife couldn't make me forget it, and I feel they're attracted to me too.
I was thinking what could happen if I have a relationship with a western girl now without separating from my wife? As I don't want to destroy my little family.
What if I get kids with the other women? Is this illegal? Could I go to prison?
And more importantly, will there be girls who won't mind dating me and go into a relationship with me knowing my situation?
I have a good job with good income and surly I can support a second family.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay first of all it's so UNFAIR to ruin a family just because you DESIRE is so big, if you desired so much a western girl why didn't you ruin the relationship with your PARENTS but you want to ruin YOUR KIDS AND YOUR WIFE.. this does not make sense and it's YOUR FAULT !!
    I am from eastern Europe, and i married an afro American man, and my family also told me that they won't talk to me if i marry him and guess what?
    I DID NOT LISTEN TO THEM, i TOLD THEM THAT I PUT MY HAPPINES FIRST, AND TODAY I AM HAPPY, I HAVE NO DESIRE TO NOBODY ELSE BUT HIM... YOU ARE STUPID sorry but you don't deserve your wife or your kids... JUST THINK ABOUT IT !!!

• I don't think that I was stupid, I was just unexperienced.
      What is the difference between ruining my relationship with my wife and kids or my relationship with parents and siblings?
      A social damage is going to happen anyway.
      My wife knows about what I wanted before I got married, and it won't be a big surprise to her if I marry another woman.

What Girls Said 6

• No you can't. You're married. You have to honour that commitment.

• You are a big 💩 KHARA
    La testi7i, ahbal, tfiiii

• by the way if you're Muslim have you ever heard of ZINA being in the top 3 biggest sins! It destroys FAMILIES, it destroys SOCIETY.

• I am not doing zina, as I intend to marry her.

• Shukran , hada min zogik

• It's not illegal, but it's cheating. How do you think your wife and children would feel if they found out?

• Well, in my culture lots of men marry more than one woman.
      Would it still be called cheating if I started having children with the other women with the intention of telling my wife about it?

• In western culture, it's seen as immoral and taboo to have multiple girlfriends and families at the same time. Even if you tell your family, it just souds wrong to me. If you have the desire to be with other women, you should not continue the relationship with your wife. But that's just my opinion.

• You can't have both. Get a divorce if you want to date western girls so bad. The only way would be cheating but don't

• Would it still be called cheating if I started having children with the other women with the intention of telling my wife about it?

• Yes, unless you tell your wife BEFORE even thinking about going out with another woman and she tells you she's ok with an open relationship. Otherwise it's cheating

• Yes it is illegal in the United States to have more than one wife. That being said it doesn't make it impossible however you have to get paperwork to support that you're not married before you get married in the United States. And bear the great guilt that will come from decieving your family and your wife. If an oath before God is not what you're after and I have a feeling it's not since you're already violating it I am sure you can find a Western hussy who is more than happy to Bear your children sacrifice her soul simply to gain access to your bank account. Good luck

• What you're describing is cheating and I doubt that your wife will be happy about that. Unless you would be okay with her having an affair too or separating from her you shouldn't do it. It's not something you'd go to prison fit but it does kind of make you a bad person.