Talked for months online before meeting, he was perfect but I was so scared and I sabotoged it. I'm overweight I didn't even think he'd stay for the date but he was just so happy to see me, it overwhelmed me. He was so nice and funny and good looking, conversation was perfect as always. But I started having a panic attack during the date. He didn't know it but I was acting so strange and just wanted to get out of there. I was so embarrassed after, I didn't know what to say. It'd been a long time since I'd gone out with anyone. My ex did a number on me. I wasn't ready to be with someone. I was too scared. But I never explained it too him. I just stopped talking to him. I know I hurt him. I hurt myself too. I'm so upset by it all and have no reason to expect anything could still come from it, but I'm still hoping. I messaged him last night to explain everything and apologize which was the main thing. Am I crazy to think there's still a chance? Will he even respond?
- He'll respond positively, but will take his time.11%(1)11%(2)Vote11%(1)
- There's a chance.44%(4)44%(8)Vote44%(4)
- He'll take his time, it won't be positive.11%(1)6%(1)Vote0%(0)
- He won't respond.22%(2)22%(4)Vote22%(2)
- He shouldn't respond.12%(1)17%(3)Vote23%(2)
- I shouldn't have message him in the first place.0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Guy
There IS always a chance. Don't count on it, though. You have done your bit in messaging him to explain. The rest is up to him.
Be prepared for him not to reply, as if it was months ago, he may well have moved on and he may have another lady.0