Ladies and Gents, please help I'm in need of some advice on what it's going on and what this girl is doing. Is there something there? ?

There Is this girl I like and every thing was fine one morning and then suddenly one afternoon she started ignoring me. This was about three weeks ago. Things became awkward between us. I think she found out I liked her. So I then ignored her too. Not sure if that was the best thing to do.

On most occasions, when I see her we share very very strong eye contact until one of us looks away.
Sometimes when I see her she doesn't make eye contact she looks down but she gives me a smile.

After talking to her one evening, she walked off and I saw turn her head and look back at me
On a day one week. Every time I walked pass her room she looked to take a glance.

But Yesterday, she was on the other side of the corridor and I saw her looking at me and when I looked at her she looked away. As I left the building I looked back at her to find her looking at me again.

I saw her this morning she smiled at me and by the end of my he day everything has seemed to become normal like it was before she started ignoring me. We had a few laughs, I teased her a bit.
What does this mean? Why all of sudden has she become comfortable around me? Is there something there?

11

What Girls Said 1

• She decided that you guys are not that compatible and she doesn't want to give you false hope.
    She wants to be your friend but nothing more than that.

What Guys Said 1

• Take a leap at it! Ask her out for a date! You really do not have anything too lose. She might say no, but she might just say yes please!

You won't know until you ask!