Does Money Still Control Women in 2017?

A lot of women claim to be above it, but as guys we've all experienced a girl's change of disposition when you offer to fly her out somewhere, take her to a really nice place etc. which then leads all the way to having sex.

does the lure of a man's money have more of an effect on women than most admit to or realize in your opinion?

1118

Most Helpful Girl

• Money controls both men and women. And women have more chances to get money from their dating partner. That's all. I don't think women are specially controlled by money. in these days i realized men also want their girlfriend to be rich and pay all of them like a house and car etc etc lol maybe it happens in my country only but anyways the more power and money women can have, the more chance for men to be gold diggers though they should be hot, young and handsome. Good luch guys. We live in the world where we should be careful to choose a person to love.

Most Helpful Guy

• Money has very little impact on most women until they're working full time, and so are the guys they're dating.

Suddenly then it's a proxy for his ambition, status, power, etc.

For some women how much he spends is a proxy for how much he wants them. Him blowing a lot of money on her makes her feel the way I might feel if she lets me fuck her ass. I mean I like it (and i'm sure she liked having the money spent) but it flatters the ego to get more from someone.

Women though also lose respect if a guy does it too much, so he sort of needs to throw money around like it's nothing for them to really like it.

What Girls Said 10

• What an asshole question. I make 3 times what my boyfriend makes. Am I still with him after 4 years because of his money?

• No not at all. When I was working I was making more than my boyfriend so money is definitely not something that would attract me to a guy.

• I don't really care how much a guy earns

• ... or flying someplace/going somewhere nice is awesome and makes us feel like you put effort into us, so we give in. It's not necessarily about money but when you're willing to spend we see it as a signal that you care enough about us. It doesn't HAVE to involve money, but guys are generally too lazy to come up with ways to show that other than to pay for it.

• NO... not to me at least :)

• I've never been with someone for their money.

• Thats's not gender specific. And women are becoming more financially independent.

• Wtf happened to you you bitter weirdo. I actually liked your posts and questions before.

• Some women are more interested in money than love but I don't think it's the majority of women. And if you feel that way you're probably not dating the right kind of women?

• I can't think of anything worse than spending alone time on vacation with a man I'm not interested in...

What Guys Said 17

• It has been rare for myself and other individuals I know to find women who don't care about the money. I do see generally more women are very quick to throw it all in when they know a guy can provide financially and would leave a guy or better yet not put in the effort in the first place. Hence why I won't show I have money until I know she genuinely cares about me and not the money. In saying that, there are the occasional magical unicorns that come by and can't catch a break ether, because they meet and continuously date dick head men for reasons unknown to even themselves.

• Well I think It controls men as much, if not more haha
    I have to work a lot, cause I need the money, so in a sense it does control me more than I care to admit

• It will defiantly tip the scale in your favoR but a lot
    - if you're a 'thousandaire' you'll need looks
    - you're a millionaire, you will attract girls but you'll still need some looks to go with it
    - if you're a billionaire, you can be butt ugly and you'll get sexy
    - if you're a trillionaire, you'll genetically create your own women to do your biddings

• I find that most normal women just want a guy that is financially responsible and can support himself.

I suppose a man's wealth could be alluring but it's the same as a woman who's drop-dead gorgeous being alluring to a man.

• Yes. Money still controls men and women in 2017, as they did for centuries.

Would you look at a girl living on the streets? Would a girl look at a guy living on the streets? Most won't, unless they are in a somewhat similar situation. Or are looking at someone whose money they want to have. Or like that person.

Things are not black and white, kiddo.

• Money controls more than women my friend. Knowledge is power. Power is time. Time is money.

• For all women, no. For most, yes.

There is an epidemic of Gold Digging Whores
    -Bill burr

Women are less and less happy every decade, despite having more freedom then ever before, the reason? They are to focused on materialism.

• It's not really the money in of itself. But rather the success a person has. And that goes for both men and women.

• People in general, most of em, yep. Not necessarily gender specific.

• Only 3 places I've been in the last 20 years where the ladies treated me the EXACT same with thousands of dollars, and nothing... Salt Lake City, Columbus Ohio and West Virginia.

• Money still controls everything and everyone in 2017, women included.

• It always did, does now and always will.

• Women don't like money. I showed my girlfriend a Benjamin and she started sneezing. Think she's allergic.

• depends on the type of girl ur corosponding with this generation girl rely on looks but for some females all they want is a good time from the one they love

• Money controls everyone, men and women

• The love for money has always been known to be evil... and women's nature has always been known too

Of course, women are going to come here and say what "seems like the right thing to say"

• Yes it does all you gotta do is be rich and you get any woman you want.

• Lol no matter what, we're all still humans and nothing will change that, money is still a resource and chicks dig that resources yo

Of course this is true and will continue to be until we all turn into robots I guess