Why are good looking virgins more desirable than good looking non virgins?

seriously this is dumb. Why does not being touched add desirability to a girl?

312

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does this question make no sense to me at all? And why what huh?

What Guys Said 11

• Well everything else being equal, I don't see why I wouldn't find it more desirable to be her first/only.

It creates a greater feeling of intimacy/specialness that you were chosen as her first and that you have something with her that no one else has. However, ego and potential insecurities can play a role too.

• A guy wants "to boldly go where no man has gone before".
    I'm surprised this is considered "dumb" by some people.

It's typically experienced women who don't understand this concept.
    I think a lot of it is because they may have lacked a father in their early lives.
    A good father would tell these women to respect themselves.

In truth, a lot of guys want to protect women and treat them with respect (like a princess), but a lot of women lack self respect so they give themselves away sexually to loser guys (in the name of empowerment). These women treat sex like a mere biological function rather than a deeply bonding experience.

It's more frustrating to decent men than you know.
    (Maybe men are more romantic!)

• because virgins are more attractive to guys, we want to be the first ot touch her, the first to experience this part of her, and since getting laid super easy for women women who are virgins are often respected for having a strong will and are not driven by their desires alone.

we like them more, take it or leave it just dont whine.

• I may also add that, women complain that for them sex is very emotional and men often dont care about stimulating their minds enough to orgasm... well just like a guy needs to stimulate your mind so does a virgin fuels a guys attraction towards a girl.

• Being a virgin is a big turn on for me

• Would you rather drive a good looking newer car with less miles on it, or an older car that looks good, but is worn out? It's the same principle.

• I so love men with class and dignity. I don't care how many women you have banged as soon as you want a virgin for serious relationships. Real men treat women they way those women represent themselves

• Some guys are insecure and are paranoid about being sexually compared to another man

• And some guys are pussy enough not to demand purity

• purity is overrated, experience does count for something

• But she can still gain experience with you

• Who can spot the difference?

• It doesn't, not to me practice makes perfect as long as she's clean.

• Any kind of good looking girl is desirable for me.

• They're all the same. One's just way tighter.

• I think there are two reasons.

One is just... we're greedy. We like the idea that we're the only penis that's touched her. Though it's embarrassing to say, we probably like the idea we're the biggest she's ever had.

I think emotionally, we feel more special. Guys feel... very validated by sex. It's not something for most guys that just happens all over the place, it is like a big deal that a woman wants to sleep with us, and when a virgin does, it's like she's turned away every guy but you and it feels pretty amazing.

But... neither of these need to be that important. Even if I were magically 20, I wouldn't be out looking for virgins, i'd be out looking for women who matched my sexual tastes, since that's more important.

But if the person I found with the same sex drive and tastes as me happened to be a virgin, would I like it? Yeah, honestly. But it's not a big deal.

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't. Whether you're a virgin or not shouldn't matter.

• Well, it might not matter to you, but it sure does matter to a lot of the guys here.

• Obviously, I think it should matter to everyone.

For myself, I'd prefer an average looking virgin to the most beautiful non-virgin on the planet.
      There are other men with this same preference.
      It's worth keeping in mind if you want to attract that kind of man.

• So virginity shouldn't matter to guys?

• Unless virginity is a prerequisite for marriage (which to many it isn't) they aren't more desirable