Guys, at what point of knowing a girl that you may like do you ask for her number?

say you know a girl at work, and you think you are starting to like her... what would it take for you to ask for her number? would you be more hesitant since it is a co-worker? would it have to be while you are hanging out with other people? ...

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her number while talking to her, especially if she is laughing for some joke or something.
    That's the weak point to get her number. 😂 She will give it to you before u no it, do the operation as quickly as possible before she regrets it 😂
    Never , I repeat... Never ask her number through social media while chatting. This is my personal experience, I lost my chance to get my girls number 😅 I am such an idiot I asked her through text.
    She thought about it a lot and told - "No... let's just be frnds on messenger" FML 😫

What Guys Said 3

• Who asks for numbers anymore? If I were going to make a move or text her, I would just add her on Facebook.

• Pretty much right away, why mess around?

• I don't do the whole asking for a number I would just invite them out there and then !