Usually big women always say a man leaves them for skinnier women, In my case Im skinny and men always leave me for big women?

Im 5'10, 132 pounds Thin and have a good shaped body, a exotic pretty face and a great personality but almost every guy I've dated has always left me for a big woman with giant breast with and and alright to ugly face and they're usually the type of women with horrible personalities or just crazy and they end up dating for years, I dont get it. I laugh because bigger women complain about their men leaving them for skinner prettier women in the face, but obviously thats not always the case. Is it because Im thin and tall like a model and they feel Im not voluptuous enough even though im gorgeous? Kinda makes me insecure even though i know and hear from people im usually almost a 10

62

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll find someone.

• I hope so I feel bigger women are now competition

• It all depends on the guys taste.

That sentence is commonly said.

But you should first get to know a guy to a good level before going into a relationship

That is my advice

Most Helpful Girl

• No, statistics will show you that t your height and weight you are probably in the lower quartile of weight for women that are 5'10 which means that the majority of women are going to be heavier than you or at a minimum will have a higher weight to height ratio meaning they will look more heavily built than you. So, it doesn't have anything to do with your weight, you just haven't found the right guy yet, dont sweat it.

What Guys Said 1

• What kind of guys do you prefer?

• I've dated them all Im not a shallow person and I've dated the most handsome men as well they end up the same. I've even dated the man with the heart of gold with such kindness still the same

• This is interesting. Either the women are not as ugly as you perceive or you are not as attractive as you think you are. It could be your relationship personality.

What Girls Said 5

• I asked several men and strangers why they prefer bigger women. They all said the same thing. "There's more to hold (big butt, big breast, thighs) and their vaginas are tighter and wetter. Everyone has their preference. I say love your body no matter what. You will get a man who loves every inch of you.
    I am a plus size woman.

• Yeah I've heard come of the same things, Thanks for the input!

• Maybe its because you have a strong confidence in yourself but when you look at other girls you're becoming judgmental. I dont think its attractive to trash other girls. Just be patient and if you're as beautiful and genuine as you say it won't be hard to find someone.

• Im not trashing other women, I feel that bigger women are more voluptuous and full which makes them more attractive, I will say i can be jealous of bigger women becuase i feel thats all men usually want instead of a skinny girl whos not so voluptuous. Maybe i can be a little judgmental if i see them as competition

• Wait i can tag if you're anon

• people don't know what they want

• That could be the case with this dating scene now and days

• Maybe your too perfect for them

• Then why would they leave me for someone who's is less?

• Maybe you intimidate them?

• I do get told that but intimidation shouldn't scare people off

• Well delusional behavior tends to knock off a few points.

• Yeah you could be right although i don't show it