Would you ever date a girl with braces?

I'm a junior in highschool and I'm one of the few people in my grade that still have braces. I have been told that people find me attractive but I'm guessing that they haven't seen my smile because I can't imagine someone wanting to date me while I have braces. so how much of a turn off is braces?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Of course. Braces come off pretty soon. A guy who wouldn't date you because your wearing braces is too stupid for you to date. Soon enough your braces will be off and high school will be over and this year won't seem important at all.

• As long as you don't look like that girl from Finding Nemo you are probably okay, braces are worth it.

What Girls Said 1

• It shouldn't be. People who are turned off by that are those who date because of appearances. You should just be you and find guys who like you for you. Try going to places that interest you and pertain to your interests and you'll find people who have the same interest and will like you for what you are and not what is on the outside. Hope this helps :)