Do my chances of finding her look bleak?

It is hard to find a young woman these days that has never had at least one boyfriend (if not many).

I will be turning 23 later this year and I have never had a girlfriend. I have never had my first love. It seems everyone around me, including friends, family members, and others have had at least one bf/gf by now.

There is only one person I know who is my age and never had a girlfriend and he is WAY more eccentric and shy than I am.

And the thing is... I am a fairly outgoing guy. I am not ugly, yet I wouldn't say I am "hot" either. I am short, coming in at 5 feet 7 inches in height.

BUT HERE IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR...

I am wanting a girl who has never had a romantic bonds with a guy before.

This is an attractive girl who has

1. Never had a boyfriend
2. Never had a male best friend whom she had a crush on and he liked her back (they had feelings for each other and didn't make it official).

She can be young as 18, as long as she is legal.

• You have very good chances
  • You have decent chances
  • A girl like that will be rare to find
    Vote C
  • Almost impossible to find a girl like that
    Vote D
  • See poll
    Vote E
Girls, what do you think?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible, but not easy

• I never do anything the easy way anyways

• Then the challenge should be fun. Go out there and find yourself a virgin girl above the age of 18, wherever you live! Godspeed to you son!

Most Helpful Guy

• You have very specific criteria and that reduces your chances. If I wanted a green car I could find millions of them. If I wanted a green car with three wheels it would be a lot harder to find. If I wanted a green car with three wheels and pink seats and an imported engine it would be even harder still. It's just basic logic. The more specific you are about what you want, the smaller the pool of potential suitors becomes.

You want a girl who is both attractive and utterly inexperienced. That will be hard to find in any girl who is above 12yrs old. Most girls will have had some level of interest in a guy, if not had a boyfriend. Most girls will have had a close male friend.

The question is, why do you feel that you can only be with such a girl? What are you so insecure about?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• it is very unlikely that she will also be attractive and satisfy that criteria.

• She can be as young as 18.

• that will increase your chances, but still It's more unlikely than likely most people in US lose virginity at 17.

• A girl could also lose her virginity in a one night stand with someone who she doesn't know.

That would be ok because she never loved that guy.

• You have a %1.2 chance of finding that girl.

• Where did you get that calculation?

What you are saying is there is only 1 in every 100 girls who have never had a boyfriend.

What is your source?

• I used advanced calculus to come to that conclusion. My source is Dr. Steven Pinker who is a professor of psychology at Harvard.