Which girl would you rather date?

Marie and Bella are both 18 and in the same year of college. Both are majoring in STEM.

Marie is an introvert and very intelligent, top of her year. She loves animals, doesn't like going out that much and seems very sweet, though she explodes easily when stressed out and gets super angry sometimes. The most important thing in her life is religion, she's an active Christian and lives by the Bible. She's never had a boyfriend, although she's had a few flings before but they never led to anything. She dreams of getting married and having a lot of children, but she's independent and plans on being a career woman too (she's in STEM after all). She's funny and bright but kinda cold sometimes; she's just not the most emotional person ever and she hates showing her feelings.

Bella is shy and quiet too, but a different type of quiet. She gives off a 'don't fuck with me' vibe, but deep down she has a big heart. She feels everything to the fullest and doesn't hold back. She's impulsive and spontaneous, full of surprises. She's not the friendliest girl but she sure is loyal to people she cares about; her family means absolutely everything to her. She likes going out, she's tried a bit of everything before, but never had a boyfriend either. She's funny and a bit awkward, but she's not the most responsible person on earth. Doesn't do all that well in college, but she manages it. She's moody; she gets really sad out of nowhere, and needs space during those times. She gets stressed often. She dreams of traveling the world with someone she loves.

• Marie
  • Bella
Could you people answer this one too? Thankssss!!! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2275445-which-guy-would-you-rather-date
I sure wasn't expecting these answers. Thanks everyone :)

515

Most Helpful Guy

• Really religious people tend to be irrational. I find it hard to date anyone with a strong religious preference. These people have what i'd call blind faith.

Now if she was only somewhat religious and she won't force me into her group, cult, team or whatever religious group that she follows then all will be okay though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well don't blame religious people for wanted you to join them up in heaven

• @KINGNIGGA123
      I find the idea of paying lip service to some dude I have never met for a plot of land I will never see nor use my lifetime a bit shady.

by the way, I have a huge plot of land somewhere to sell you. Guaranteed to be satisfactory in any way. You don't get to see it until you die though.

• Ok believe what you want to believe. I will respect that

Most Helpful Girl

• Bella. I honestly stopped reading at "the most important thing in her life is religion".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE