This guy and I were going great and now suddenly no contact?

So this guy and I have been talking everyday for the past 2 weeks, I actually approached him for his number while he was working and he gave it to me. We don't talk a lot during the day but he always messages me back to my texts and I usually text him once only. We were suppose to go see a movie the other day, I brought up about this movie I wanted to see and implied about it in a way. He actually asks what day is good for me to go see it and we agreed on the one day. But when that day came, he never texted about it or what time we were going to see it. It was so unorganized and unplanned. I became really sick with a bad cold and had to cancel. He snapchats me to get well soon and feel better but doesn't respond to my text. My last text was this morning saying I'll get better soon so we can catch the movie and there was no response to that and I haven't talked to him all day.
Why do guys do this, did I do something wrong?

21

What Guys Said 1

• He was not THAT interested in you and somebody else came along who was available NOW. So, he wasn't that much into you and that's the kind of person he is. You just avoided getting into a bad relationship!

What Girls Said 2

• You don't do anything wrong, it sounds like he has something else going on in his life. I wouldn't keep texting him, if he wants to talk/meet up he knows your number. Best of luck

• He was never into you.