Why are single girls so unavailable when it comes to dating?

It could be something like she's single, but she has the hots for so and so in the clothing department who she's never talked too, but she's technically unavailable because she has hopes of one day being with him. This is just one example. Another could be she just doesn't want to date at the moment. The list is endless.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called: "We don't see you as a potential partner so we'll say whatever it takes to make you go away." Not to be rude but dude, it's true. Lol.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not expect a female to be rational.
    Do not even try to understand how they think.
    Ignore her and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You answered it... because she has eyes for someone else, isn't interested in them, has a specific idea of what she wants & is really picky, isn't looking for anything serious, recently got out of a relationship, is back and forth with someone... could be for so many reasons. Many women want to be in a relationship because they feel they should be not because they want to be I find so they kind of drag their feet. Most women want to be into the guy they are talking to and can't be into any guy who's good looking and into her... women need a emotional connection, chemistry, they usually need to see a future with the person and they are usually looking into character traits that they view as important.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I really don't know. i've pretty much given up at this point

0|0
    0|0
  • They are very selective

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't want you basically

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I learned it seems that way because they're never interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good point, they do out number us and yet it's so hard to get a date

0|0
    0|0