Why did this girl not reply to my text? 🤔 I'm a bit confused this time any opinions?

I told this girl from tinder I wanted to get to know her and take her out on a date she said ok (with a smily face if that makes any diffrence) then gave me her number. I text her the next day we exchange a handful of text and she responds in the speed of light good sign right? I want to get to know her a bit before I ask her out, so i ask her a couple questions she does the same so im thinking now it probably won't just be a one night stand. then I ask about her school no response 😑 like wtf happend. it's not like it was a risky question and i doubt I was boring her it already its been about a day with no response. so I'm thinking is there the small possibility close to 0 that she never received the text or for some odd reason she thought fuck this guy I lost intrest after 30 minutes of conversation. should I do the unthinkable and double tx with a different conversation or just forget about it doing nothing and stay brain fucked? girls would you ever do this what should I do?

God damn it she did it again!! I texted her she responded in damn near less then a second. We exchanged maybe 6 messages then once again radio silence. Do you thinks she's just fucking with me maybe like a shit test seeing how I respond I just don't get it!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's weird. I'd never do that to a guy (or a girl, for that matter). I guess just wait a few hours and text her again (not right away). The fact that she came back after the first radio silence indicates that she hasn't totally lost interest. At least get a date and time for your date set up, and then maybe don't text her again until then unless she texts you first. Sorry I can't be more help; that's just odd. I mean, sometimes I really do have to go, but I always try to shoot off a quick "Gotta go" text.

• I didn't say anything and she eventually texted back. I'll take your advice thanks

What Girls Said 4

• She could of got busy or forgot to respond, I would send her another text if no response I would let her come to you. You don't want to sound desperate. :) hope that helps

• I would go ahead and send another text. If she doesn't answer that or declines, move on. Good luck!

• thanks do you think it would be to foward to just ask what she's looking for cus I know most people use tinder for hookups but I'm not sure about her yet and I don't like guessing

• True story!

• At this point I would quit communicating with her, not worth the headache!

• I think its possible she didn't get your text, you have nothing to lose my texting her again, so go for it, if she doesn't respond then leave it!

• yea she was acting intrested so I think that might be the case. I just don't want to come off needy it's not like I have a crush on her already I just want to know what's up. do you think asking did you get my text sounds needy or would it be better to start with a different conversation?

• do you think it would be weird to ask her what she was looking for cus I'm pretty much down for what ever. i just want to know what the other person wants I hate the guessing game

• that is after we talk a little

• send her another text, if she doesn't respond then you know

What Guys Said 1

• Try one more text and ask if a date is still on

• we didn't make the date official I just made it clear what my intentions were. I don't really feel comfortable going on a date with a complete stranger so I wanted to talk a little before we set it in stone

• I'll try i wouldn't be surprised if she makes an excuse to not talk on the phone. no 1 really calls anybody anymore around my age it's a little strange for most people now

• Yeah that's strange but seems to be the norm but it really shouldn't, it's more personal on the phone to me and let's you get to know them better. But can't hurt to give it one more try