What is the worst date you ever been on?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny you should ask because this awful date happened only a few days ago. So the date plan was for me to go over to her house and I'd make us dinner. That part went over smoothly. I then discovered that we had two more things in common, smoking and playing video games. She offers to spark me and challenges me to a game of Mario Party and of course I accept. Half way through the game, she starts speaking very sexually and gets very flirty. Shortly after the game is over, she straddles me and tells me she wants me. I of course don't hesitate and go I'm for the kiss. We make out and do foreplay for a solid 30 mins before she finally breaks away to go "get herself ready". Perfect date so far right? Well it all goes down the shitter when she comes back in the room with a disappointed look on her face. Turns out she called her BOYFRIEND and asked if he would be ok if her and I had sex. He obviously said no. Worst date ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• With a guy from one of my classes. He just wanted to make out the whole time which I would be fine with if he weren't one of the top 3 worst kissers I've ever encountered. It sucked honestly and now I don't even wanna look at him.

What Guys Said 8

• Went out one a date with this girl. She talked about kids and us being married just creepy. Got creepy afterwards too. Never saw her again thank goodness.

• I went on a date with a Girl a few years back and it was a nightmare and something I would like to forget. She was pushing things to early and discussing having kids and getting married and also about really personal things I feel uncomfortable talking about in public with lots of people around.

I haven't seen her again since then luckily it was not a great experience.

• I haven't had a single bad date :)

Can't say the same for my dates 😂

• When I was 5 with my teddy bear

• a blind date and 'set up' that friends tried to get me on

• When I was 19. It the one that didn't involve any "hole". It was terrible.

• not sure if it qualifies as a date but I sat on a park bench where we had agreed to meet for three and a half hours whilst she texted me every fifteen minutes or so with a new excuse for why she was running late. then at the end she texted saying it had got too late for lunch (which we had planned) and so we had better call it off. then she never texted me/ replied to any texts ever again.

• I've been rejected my whole life

What Girls Said 1

• omg this one guy took me downtown and he didn't bring money or anything so i payed for our coffee and we litterrally just walked around in silence for hours bc he was shy like he had no plan or anything