Does my crush like me back?

Okay so I like this guy let's call him "Cameron" well I've liked Cameron for about 2 weeks now and I am not sure if he likes me or not, here are a list of things that he does:
*he talks to me 24:7 he often walks up to me and starts a conversation with me
*he teases me a lot
*he takes my things in class
*he stares at me
*he asks me about how I'm doing every day in my last hour that I have with him every day
*he talked trash about my ex (who actually is trash) to me & he told me to not date him again and I said "I won't" & he said "good"
*he talks about me to some of his friends
*I told him I like someone right before the bell rang for lunch and he caught up to me and kept on asking who it was and what he looked like and he walked with me to the cafeteria when he could've walked with his friend

those are just some of the things, but do you think he likes me? I'm bad about these types of things I'm 15 in case you were wondering.

Also a guy friend of mine said that Cameron and I should date and Cameron just stared at my guy friend when he said that.. what does that mean?

• Yes my crush likes me back
  • No my crush doesn't like me back

02

What Guys Said 2

• To be honest, I don't think any guy that likes you would behave that way with a girl without it seeming obvious that he does it to everyone else. This guy does like you.

• Anybody else tired of hearing things like "let's call him Scott"

• Hey, don't bring Scott into this, he's a respectable guy just had a rough life.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I want most helpful answer

What Girls Said 0