Guys, Why does he treat me like his girlfriend but hasn't asked me to be one?

We talk everyday. We go out all the time. He has begun to hold my hands while we walk. Hug me in public. Kiss. He's even coming for my friend's bday party next week. We also have a lot of upcoming dates sort out. Yesterday we even planned to go on a holiday together in the next few months. He treats me like a girlfriend, but he hasn't made anything official. What should I do? I really wanna avoid the whole "Where are we now?" question as much as possible. All this has begun since early January if that helps. I can sense he really likes me, but I guess I'm a bit confused he hasn't made it official.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you like him?

• def yes!

• I was waiting for it to allow me to choose you. Thank you! :)

• You're welcome

What Guys Said 4

• If your question is how do you figure out where you stand. From what I'm reading it looks like two are officially together. Ask him if you tell people about you and ask what he says. Basically find out how he would introduce you

• Why not ask him to be your boyfriend and if he says no then you will know what is going on

• Maybe u r not true

• You have unnecessary expectations. Just go with the flow. If you'll try too much to get control, you might get annoying to him & he'll start to ignore you.