Why don't most guys want to date sluts?

420

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion where I live the guys only date the sluts and treat the good girls like shot for just loving them then go date bimbos who only want them for they're money.

What Guys Said 19

• Because they are un-pure. A woman loses a little of herself to every partner. If she's had too many partners there's not much virtue left. It would be like sloppy seconds.
    Absolute first step would be a STD test, and for sure a condom. They are definitely good for a pump and dump.

• Because sluts are awful girlfriends. A girl who has spent her youth sucking dick and fucking around doesn't know how to be a girlfriend, she doesn't know how to treat a man.

• "why buy the milk when you can get the cow for free?"

If a guy wants to fuck a slut, it's no effort. He'll get it, just like a dozen guys before him in the past week.
    What does a guy get out of putting the time, energy, and emotional commitment into wining the heart of a slut? Knowing she'll do things to him she learned from the 82 guys that came before him?

I love a girl who loves sex. I have no interest in a slut, though. None.

• No guy wants to be out with her and wonder which guys she's fucked or which guys she's thinking about fucking. We wanna feel like we're the only one for her, not the only one this week. The only guys who'll touch that septic vagina are guys who want a short term, easy lay because they know she's only good for one thing.

• The attitude of one is unpleasant,
    they don't make for stable sustainable relationships
    can't count on them to be faithful
    no one wants to catch someone elses STD's
    ---- why ask the question?

• You know, since guys like sex so much and like it often, you'd think if a slut could be faithful, it would be a good match in many cases. This is not the case however. I could give a rats ass how many guys a girl has been with, the issue with slutty chicks in my eyes is they stray easily and quickly.

• She's dirty. Has no self respect. And can't be trusted.

• My friends would tease me,
    the society would judge me
    Dating a slut would be a big bruise to my ego.

• I have no problems against women who have a larger number of sexual partners than some women. We all have our pasts. If they're careful and have no STI's, we're good.

• They're afraid they can't "measure up" to the other guys she's been with.

• Because we don't want diseases.

• Isn't that kinda self explanatory. They don't make good relationships.

• Because they're usually ugly inside

• Trust

• Sexually transmitted diseases, accidental pregnancy, no integrity, no love.
    Why would a woman choose to be a 'slut'?

• HIV / AIDS WARNNING !!

• Because dating and having casual sex are two different things. Dating is used to find a partner that you want to be exclusive with. A woman declared a "slut" is supposed to be someone that is not really able to be exclusive without there being a really big chance that she will cheat

• I would if I met one but they don't always make it obvious to me

• Good question

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's the fact of knowing there has been many guys with her, puts them off.

• This is a very serious question. Im not messing around. Would you classify yourself to be one?

• because they worry that they can't pleasure them