Is it normal if a girl snapchatting hearts to my boyfriend? Should I tell him I looked through his snapchat conversations?

Hello, so I Am in a serious relationship with my boyfriend. We have been dating for 6 months and last night he left to camp for 3 days and told me to keep his streaks on his snap chat. When I went on his Snapchat I found out that he have been snapping a girl for a very long time, and I really wanted to see if they were messaging there, when I opened their conversation I found out that they Been talking and she sends him hearts and calls his "b" sometimes. He does not say it back but still keeps talking to her. What should I do? Should I tell my boyfriend that I looked at their conversation? Or keep it in side of me? I know I was wrong to look at their conversation, but I have been cheated on a lot in my previous relationships. What should I do? Please help!

21

What Guys Said 1

• Kinda just sounds like their just long term freinds that are more like long lost siblings. I mean in rare cases this does occur with friendships. Siblings as in they are close enough where they feel they can tease one another but there's something about the friendship that doesn't allow them to date one another. At least with dignity. So they just leave it at a somewhat odd sibling like relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd definitely ask him. If not, it'll just eat away at the back of your mind. Just let him know you're curious and try not to sound hostile.

• talk to him about it