What Time Should You Start Dating?

After the feedback on my last question I thought I would ask one that goes a little hand and hand. I plan on waiting till I am 16 to start dating because I feel that is the age I could start looking for someone to possibly marry some day. So when should you start dating and why that age?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like you were raised well. I would wait to be at least 15/16 but remember age doesn't matter so much. Just be mature, respectful, polite, and know how to treat a girl properly. Use your brain.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should start dating in your teens like maybe 13,14,15, or 16. 17 and up is kind of a little old. And you can make friends with the opposite sex too while your single

• You can start hanging out with your female friends and learning to see what characteristics you like, don't like so that when you do your search for your potential spouse is clearer for you. Dating is tricky. I would recommend you enjoy your youth, focus on school and hobbies and when you find a girl you like slowly build a relationship based out of respect, trust and honesty. In the end, there is no perfect time for anything it will happen whenever just be prepared and learn to care for yourself before you care for another person. Good luck pal.

What Guys Said 0