Who would you date?

A. A super hot, cute, beautyful girl who has had sex with 50+ guys, she is so good looking that everytime you go out guys always look at her and talk to her if you are not close to her.
B. A average girl who has had sex with 3 guys
C. A ugly girl who is a virgin

You will be introducing this girl to your family and friends.

• super hot, cute, beautyful girl
  • average girl
  • ugly girl
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

310

Most Helpful Girl

• why there is no beautiful but virgin girl? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• A) has no restraint/control over herself
    B) You're only "average" if you don't take care of yourself
    C) Much like B, you're not ugly, if you take proper care of yourself, unless you're deformed to the point that you barely look human..

With that in mind, B seem to me like the most normal of them and could be taught to take better care of themselves. But in the end, if there's no personality behind their appearance, then a relationship won't last.

• the ugly girl keeps care of herself but she is just not attractive. But has a kind personality. Would you prefere looks over loyality in girl B who has slept with a few of her boyfriends before breaking up?

• If you add their personality, it's a whole other story. Thing is, I don't see "ugliness" in anyone. Now, if you're referring to them as "unattractive" instead, then I obviously won't be attracted to their looks, and their personality will have to make up for it. This "ugly" person haven't had boyfriends either because they're too closed off, or their personality doesn't shine through. I don't pity date anyone, that's nothing but rude.

The average girl still seem to be the most normal girl, she's been out there, but hasn't found the one yet.. Unlike this "ugly" girl of yours, she's obviously not as closed off.. and unlike super beauty one, they seem to care more for who they're with. My choice will remain B.

What Girls Said 2

• 1. I'm not introducing a (excuse me) slut to meet my family, she might sleep with my siblings or my aunts and uncles.
    2. Average girl is always satisfactory.
    3. Ugly (excuse you.) is always safest route to go.

• Any guy who has money

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't be too quick to judge though. For me, it doesn't matter who she slept with. I'd have to know those three girls first. I've known ugly girls who is also ugly inside. And sometimes people who appears to be bad may not be so bad at all. So it still all depends.

• Wouldn't go for the chick who is super hot and has been around the block. I rather go for the average girl or the ugly girl to be on the safe side.

• 50 isn't that many guys. I'll take the hot one.

• As long as she's faithful, the hot one.

• 1. never date a slut
    2. sounds pretty good
    3. if you think she's ugly don't waist her time

• Haaaaaa introduce a girl to my fam and friends lol thats not happening

• I chose the average girl but only because she was the best of the three. But in all honestly not one of those women sound attractive to me. So my true answer is none.

• So you don't like ugly girls who derserve a chance at love too? Its only uglyness, and her personality is so similar to yours in everyway that it would be perfect for you.

• A, I don't care how many guys you've had sex with

• even if she slept with your brothers and dad and your friends?

• B or C I guess