Dating, rejection, embarrassment?

I don't have a fear of asking a girl out but I have a fear of rejection and a bigger fear if she tells her friends that I asked her out and her friends thinking of me as a weird guy.

21

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately, rejection is part of life whether we like it or not. Everyone goes through it and I guess we just have to accept it. Don't let your fear of rejection stop you from asking a girl out. You could miss out on a really great girl by doing this. And the ones that do reject, just know they weren't the right ones for you. Good luck!

• Rejection is part of life hun. We all face rejection at some stage in our lives. You can't be everyone's preference. Just look on rejection as a redirection to someone better. Just cos one girl fails to see your worth that doesn't mean your value goes down. If a girl rejects you , all you've lost is someone who doesn't care about you. That's a gain , not a loss. You want a girl who cares about you as much as you care about her xx

What Guys Said 1

• I worry about that also. Though I'm more worried that she tells her somewhat twisted side of things. Like she will spill those way to subtle hints and blow them up when she tells her freinds that I flirted with her and she basically told me to not and then I did it again latter. Whenall I did was to tell her that she was very pretty and she smiled blushed and turned away embarrassed.
    Honestly it is not worth worrying about being embarrased about because when she tell the others that you tried asking her out. They know that you have enough courage to go after a girl that you like. Not many guys do that these days. If a girl likes you and is to shy to tell you. Then she will like that you ask out girl so she won't have to tell you that she likes you. She just needs to get close to you.
    When your in a small age group in an area. It is better to go for it. Because the other women will also hear that your on the market and your looking for someone.