How to dump annoying emotional/needy girl?

I recently started dating a girl. We have gone on three dates now and I have planned out each one.

Today the girl asked me to come to her place last minute, which I didn't do. I already made plans with my friend. She got mad at me for choosing my friends over her.

She then texted me that she was upset that I was not putting enough effort into making her feel special, and that I am putting no effort into planning out a special fourth date for her.

I let her know that I already planned out three dates and it was time for her to pick up the slack. She agreed with me... however now I decided "fuck it, this chick is nauseating."

I don't want to flat out block her but how can I tell her sternly that there's not going to be a relationship... or even a fourth date?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her you don't see this relationship going anywhere and it's best to end it now. Say it in person and answer any questions she'll inevitably ask you for her closure. Don't be too harsh, she'll probably be upset enough as it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you're too invested after a third date, for my taste. Tell her how it is. You don't like her, get on with stuff, but at least let her get the message loud and clear, don't leave her guessing. Crazy chicks do crazy things.

What Girls Said 2

• Just say it's not working out

• Just tell her it's not working out

What Guys Said 1

• introduce her to your girlfriend, someone that will pose and do great acting

• Hahaha that's brutal

• Seems that way? It's the kindest way that remains solidly in place until you decide to remove the "dam"