Does anybody have any negative or positive stories from dating apps that they would be willing to speak about?

I'm doing a documentary project about the hidden world of dating apps, (Tinder, Grindr, etc.). The information can either be provided through screen shots of messages, or preferably a time when you have met up with somebody and would be willing to have a phone call about it - you can do it from the comfort of you own home. If anybody does, or knows anyone who might be willing to be a part of the project, please let me know. Thank you, Bella

11