Do you think she enjoyed her date last night?

So I took this girl on a movie date last night (went to go see rings btw) and we were talking to each other on the way there (her iPhone kept giving us the wrong directions to the movie theater lol) and during the movie, I couldn't put my arm around her cause the seats were too far apart from each other to do so, so I just rubbed her leg to make her feel comfortable. Then we got back into the car and we talked on the way home. She hugged me and left and I never got a kiss. This is the first date by the way. Did you think she had a good time? My guess is she did because she wasn't silent the whole time and giving me weird looks.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Eh, you should have kissed her if you are asking me.

• Do you have any tips on how to get her to kiss me? I think she might have wanted to but I didn't get the hint

What Guys Said 1

• I mean, it doesn't sound horrible but here's the thing -- I strongly do NOT recommend movies for a first date. The problem with movies is that you're sitting in a theater where you MUST be silent for hours. A lot of times, it's hard to spin up a conversation after sitting silently in the dark for so long. First dates are best when they're flooded with conversation. My favorite first date is a hipster restaurant where you guys order a bunch of small plates and split everything. If you want to go cheaper, make it ethnic instead of hipster. Either way, as each dish comes out and you try them, you'll have things to talk about for the moments where you run out of conversation ideas.