Why is this girl saying I'll think about it?

i ask her if she will go out with me on what is basically a date she says yes she can't do that weekend so we do the weekend after it comes to that weekend I realise I can't do it so we say we will go the week after it comes to then she says she can't go I say are you sure want to come the weekend after she says I'll think about it. The thing is I don't know how she feels about me because one minute she is bieng a bitch the next it's like we're best friends she is a very awkward person and undecisive I've known her fee ages and fanced her basically since I met her. Help

Oh and what else can I do I can't get her out of my head?
She has started flirting with me now?

Most Helpful Guy

• it means either she actually will think about it or that she can't think about how to say no without hurting your feelings

What Girls Said 1

• She tried to politely turn you down. I doubt she will end up saying yes.

What Guys Said 1

• Your classic hot/cold case. She's unsure about her interest in you, so she's unsure about whether she would go out with you. She may like to flirt with you more than act on pure interest, so I personally would disregard and search for other girls.